Custom Pet Portraits
Are you interested in ordering a portrait of your family pet? As a huge animal lover, I know that pets are an important part of the family! Our family includes 2 dogs, 3 rats and a bearded dragon. Pet portraits make wonderful mantle piece toppers as well as thoughtful gifts! On average, pet portraits take me about 10 hours to complete. I offer digital paintings printed on thick matte paper or wrapped canvas. I would love to talk more with you about your vision for your portrait!
The Order process:
1. Fill out the order form, located at the bottom of this page.
2. Respond to the email you receive from me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
and attach the photo/s that you would like me to use for reference.
3. Participate in exchange of ideas until size, price,
and image is agreed upon.
5. Receive photos and/or videos of painting in process
and make formal requests for changes as needed.
6. Approve completed painting or exercise your Right
of Refusal. If approved, pay final 50% of painting fee.
7. Art can be picked-up in Vancouver, WA or shipped to your location.
Pet Portrait Pricing
Basic Pet Portrait:
- One pet
- Colorful Background (without objects)
Artwork will be ready in 2 to 4 weeks,
depending on how many orders I am working on.
11 x 14" matte print- $175
11 x 14" - wrapped canvas print- $225
Memorial Art- 11 x 14" matte print- $150
(Includes pet's birth and death date)
Additional pets- $100 for each additional pet
Background Scene- $50-$100 (depending on complexity)
Larger sizes ( depending on additional inches and materials)